Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

::POTLUCK PARTY 2008:As Hot as the Red!::









Munira and Nabilah were the firsts to come.


Nabilah handed me her home-made delicious 'karipap pusing' and Munirah prepared her instant desert at my crib. Maisarah has a '50% share' in Munirah's sweet desert. Dare me not to mention the figures ;)


Minutes later, Mimi turned up with her beloved Hafis. Hafis was shy to join the party in the first place as he thought that it was meant merely for Convent girls. But Mimi did her part convincingly to help Hafis pull through. Hehe.


Not long after that, more couples turned up and it was good to see my gorgeous besties with their loves ! Zuhri and Anas. Alys and Ariff. Syanor and Along. Farha and Pen. Midi and Affin. And the rest turned singles on the day. I mean, some of us are really single available whilst some are singles only on the day. Hehe.


Both Mimi and Fauzan brought Secret Recipe's rich cakes for the peeps. Zuhri was trying to hide her home-made chocolate cake when she realize that there are already two Secret Recipe's on the main table. C'on darling ! What you've got for us is simply delicious and everyone was counting for Zuhri's famous choco-cake. Take my words. Her cake is delicious !


Sharina and Tahirah brought fully-sprinkled-topping-stuffs-pizzas and home-made muffins.


Alys brought cupcakes that are as cute as her. Zeti brought cappuccino birthday cake that we used to celebrate Farha, Syanor and Along's belated birthdays. No candles were blown, but we sang the birthday song as loud as we are! Well, who can be louder than my hooligan peeps? Haha !


Midi made us had cute sandwiches. "Midi, we realy don't mind if apparently the sandwiches were actually Affin's products!". Baien brought pisang goreng for all.


And me, like I've promised my besties, BBQ chickens are on me. But, I've to give big credits to Hafis, Baien and Anas for helping me from the beginning till the final piece of the chicken. They said it's the men's job. So, thanks men ! :) I appreciate your kind favors very much.

Let me not to write too much as I believe that pictas will do all the talking.


My heartiest thanks to all 23 friends who have attended the party on last Sunday. You guys really made my day and the joyful moments that we shared will be permanently remembered all my life.


Friends Forever!


CHEERS !








































No comments: