Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

::I Can Finally Take a Real Deep Breath::

Riddles and heart-throb are all GONE by now.

ALHAMDULILLAH. Finally, my heart is pounding normal again. But, that was not until the examination result is released. And December 19 has marked another sweet memory in my life.

Take my words, I am very bad at encountering apprehension. Indeed, I've never had any wise means to get over it anyway, especially when it comes to condition when I had to deal with things that are closely related to my studies. The world has no pacifier that can exactly pacified the creeping feeling in me. By now, do I sound more like an alien? =(

Result has been released. Now, Semester Three awaits me in the end of 2008. The very first class will kicks-off on Dec30 (Tuesday) and I will be doing Media Laws and Regulations on every Tuesdays. YES, it is LAW, dear peeps! And that is so going to be another solid reason that would lead me to an unrest life! Law! Law! Law!

I have had this very bad experience dealing with law course. This one haunted me back in my Degree years. I might not had a very good reason to feel so bad about the course. Come on. My lecturer was awesome! She managed to find the simplest way that really helped communication students (especially the 'slow' one like me) to catch 'law thingys' easily. I loved my law classes, all assignments and projects like seriously.

But still, above all good things that I've mentioned, I still failed to get over the unreasonable tense dealing with law. I did oke in my Midsem test (at least I did not have to re-sit). Alhamdulillah, overall, I managed to get an A- for my Law course. Exactly not what I'd contemplated beforehand =))

Study is not all about tests and examinations. That's what my Law's lecturer told me. I know that very well though. But still, everything that relates to my studies should be seriously counted and I dare not to take any risks over ignorance. I am not a fast learner like others do, that is mainly why I always have to work like crazy from the beginning. For the sake of my future and ambition, I would take all pain al the way, insyaAllah.

Besides Media Laws and Regulations, I've got another two challenging courses to be taken in Semester Three- Telecommunications and Media Management and Graduate Seminar. All I have with me now are "perseverance and determination" that will be my guidance to get through things in the upcoming semester. With hark work and do'a, Allah SWT will make the path easier for me, insyaAllah.

Dear friends of mine, please pray for my success in Semester Three. I will always need loads of that!

=)

Again and again, THANK YOU ALLAH SWT for all blessings.

No comments: