Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

::I Made it From Labuan to Limbang and Labuan Once Again::

+Terlalu menenangkan. Tlah membuatku jatuh cinta+

+This wooden bridge connects one home to another+


+ They don't have a proper drainage system. Everything will be thrown into the water. And most of the Village Water consituents are n't locals+


+It's the Village Water, Patai-Patai Dua. Another tourism attraction+


+I love the sands. I love the blue ocean. I love the beutiful skies. Picturesque!+


+Manikam Beach, Labuan. Besides Manikam Beach, I also went to Bt. Arang Beach, Kg.Labu Beach and the one near to Rencha Village.+


+ I love the breezy Labuan+





+Malaysia-Brunei border. It takes only 40minutes to get into the neighboring country from this spot. Many Brunei citizens came to Limbang to get cheaper things. On Saturday's night, they'll be in Limbang for liquor. Nak ja ako sepak sekoq2 yg dok bersepah mabuk kat tepi jalan+


+A day before the pengantins' big day. It has been raining for the past few days, that's why it's a bit muddy. Luckily I got my sneakers and not heels. Ngahaha! And one interesting term I just learned, they called the canopy as 'kem' (acronym of 'khemah')+


+These are the Sarawakian's lovely love letters! Delicious and colorful. It has got another color, coco. Tapi da selamattt dimakan+


+Hanya dengan sekali lafaz. Good work, Ariff! That what makes a man! :). The akad was done in Sarawakian's language, I guess+


+This is basically why we are in Limbang! CONGRATULATIONS Ariff and Nisa'..~ The day before, both of them had to do 'mandi beras'. That's the Sarawakian's culture. And I love the experience. But I must not upload their 'bathing' pictas in here! ;)+


+The water village from the Limbang Jetty. It's whole new interesting thing. They use boats and sampan to cross the river. It's nearer, faster and cheaper way to get to the Limbang town+


+It took a crook two hours to finally get in Limbang. And the boat carries more than mere passengers. Frozen and stuffed foods as well+

+My dad and our 13 other relatives are making our way to the speed boat. Limbang, HERE WE COME!!+

+Labuan Shipyard from far. It's good to see giant machines tranfering big-big ships+


+..Dermaga Labuan, from the river bank. The weather is hot yet lovly and am lovinit!..+


+..Dermaga Labuan. There's a gigantic poster that shows the loyalty of
the constituents toward the party..+










































































































































3 comments:

anwar azhari said...

wahh..

best nyer pantai kat msia..

panas spanjang mase..

huhu..

KERISMAWATI said...

Pantai kat Labuan memang cantik!
:)


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009, Azhari!

frequentflya said...

Hi, I need some advice. I'll be visiting labuan on 23May from KL. Need recommendation:
cheap and clean place to stay, what to do/eat and boat schedule to limbang.