Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

::Confusing Tomorrow::

In the first place, we were told to be present at school on the Dec 13 for the manual registration since there'll be no online registration this time around.

Then, clashing information were heard here and there. Oow, typical problem, I guess. This is what me and other UiTM students have been facing since ever. No biggie, anyway!

IPSis provided us with information that are totally competing with what our Coordinator has informed us earlier. And it's kinda hard to make selection at this particular stage- either to come tomorrow for the manual registration or to stick with the dates given by IPSis in the website.

But personally, I would rather anticipate all pain pertaining to registration matters. This is very much because I have this very black experience dealing with registration thingys back in my final semester in Degree level. Darn.

Our Coordinator has informed us to be present on the Dec 13 for the manual registration. And I know very true that finger should not be pointed at anyone since we've to use our own wisdom to make wise judgement over this typical matter.

Some friends are still caught in deep confusion. I still do, though. A confusion that happens every semester and that is very much why I say this is just a typical matter to me.

Classmates keep asking one same question that I might not have one definite answer as they desired for- "Is manual registration necessary?". But to me, honestly, I will never be that bold to take the risks, especially the ones pertaining to my studies. So, although we have the online registration, manual registraton is still a biggie to me!

I hate my black experience I had back in 2006. It wasn't due to my own mistakes, but because I had not enough information regarding the registration process, I was resorted to almost four-months hell of conflict that had put my convocation at real stake. Damn it.

But Alhamdulillah, my kind lecturers who are my mentors have helped me to pull through. They really gave me their helping hands to save me out of the problem and I managed to graduate on time. And since that, anything relates to registration process has been another priority in my life. I'll never hesitate to clarify and verify the same thing over again as things keep on changing without prior notice. I don't care if some clerks in the office might simply assumed that I'm stupid or whatever.

I just want to be in the safe side!

=)

On top of that, the registration also indicates that the new semester is just around the corner and I am patiently counting my remaining holidays. Fine, I have had enough until now. The mind has had good rest and it's already the time for me to look forward to the Third Semester which will begins in early January.

Please pray for my success, dear friends. Really need loads of that!












1 comment:

AieSha said...

intan. kamu kena tag. sila jawab ye...