Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

::Lousy Process That I Ha8::

This one is all about the course registration via online.

When the campus administration finally decided to put evertyhing via online, I was one of the most cheered students. I was expecting the newly implemented state-of-the art means to be the perfect platform in helping the students to be better in touch with the administration even when we are off campus.

On top of that, when everything goes online, I was also expecting that I don't really have to be on campus land in dealing with things like course registration and validation, book's booking, hunting for tonnes of the online journals, extending or renewing car stickers and books' return date, also to check our 'samans' and trial date.

Ghee..I still keep one stupid saman since my first semester in Master. The Pak Guards can be really inconsiderate and unreasonable at times. Acting like king of no legacy. Ceth..~

Fine, back to the main issue.

Whilst the good notion of putting all things via online, it isn't operating like what have been expected. The network turns many official and important processes to be ambigous and precarious when it fails the progresses of many things! And at times, during peak hours (during finals days of course registation and when examintion results were released), the website fails to support the heavy online visitors.

This is exactly what I am facing at the moment.

I've been trying really hard, in so many ways, just to get my COM504 (Graduate Seminar) to be registered. The moderator opened the online registration on December21, yet until now, I still cannot get that one particular course to be registered and the best thing of all, the course hasn't been listed in the courses selection. And they (the moderators) must have all reasons in this world not working on this until now!

I contacted my faculty and they could not do much as they have reported the matter to the right department. Fine, they did their part. And I do know that fingers should not be pointed at one particular party since there;re just too many parties implicated in handling this matter.

I could not be bothered about who should be blamed as my sole concern is how they (all deparments) operate themselves in getting their works done and that is it!

I just want to get over this thing. I need my COM504 to be registered and to know that everything is in the right place for myself. I hate my very bitter experience dealing with irresponsible persons in the administration (I'm not saying all of them) when they really ignored the my status back in my sixth semester in Degree years. It was due to their very own mistake, they were complete ignorance by not letting me and my friends know beforehand and when everything was too late, they made us live miserable to death.

I do not want that to happen once again. So that is probably why I let myself 'haunt' the right persons in the administration before they can hit the chance to put blames on the students over their own lousy jobs.





No comments: