Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

::Good Times with Great Friends::


Nur Khalidah bt. Khalid.

Zuhri Atiqah bt. Zahrildini.

Elena Hong Tze Lan bt. Musli.

Nurhazah bt. Ibrahim.


They are my all-times-great-gorgeous besties.


Born as the only child in my family, my friends are like my siblings.

I might not have any specific reasons why I am writing this piece, but being me, I always love to talk about my favorite besties as much as they just can't get enough gabfesting things about me! (especially when depicting me in my primary school years. Darn.)


Well, they know me clear-crystal. These girls always have their say about me.


I have been friends with both of Nur Khalidah bt. Khalid and Zuhri Atiqah bt. Zahrildini since we are 7-year-old. Standard One, you got it! By now, this friendship has been almost 17 years and I must say that this is the most mature friendship I've ever had. We were in the same primary school and that was SRK Convent Kajang. Together we moved to SMK Convent Kajang and we learned this life more during that time.


During secondary school, me and Alys (referring to Khalidah, only I call her this way) we were both prefect and we are in the Prefects Committee. Alys was rather more dicipline than I did. Being in a bunch of hooligan peeps, I cannot be that serious as the girls have always had their ways to dropped me in great jokes and laughters.


Alys and Tiqah (this time I'm referring to Zuhri) are not merely my best friends, they're my shoulders to cry on, my motivator, my advisor and on top of that, my punching bag at times. I am not a biggie to them as they know very well how to handle me in most emergency situations and pacified me well.


They're also my talented 'mind readers' So, mind me to keep any secrets from them! They always say this: "Ko jangan sorok masalah ko, Tan. Mata ko tak boleh tipu aku!". They got me through my eyes. Trust me, I thought this is something that only my parents can do, but apparently, my girls did that well though. And all these while, I've always rest my case to these people.


Since we left Convent Kajang, we've always had a dream- to be on a cruise journey. And we still keep this dream till we finally got ourselves on one, insyaAllah.


Alys and Tiqah are attached with good companies and I believe that they're doing pretty well with their very own paths. As for Alys, she's now with MDeC and can't stop getting opportunities to travel the globe yet get paid ;) Tiqah's working with Sime Darby and hopefully she'll get better opportunities in the future-to-come, Amin.


Elena Hong Tze Lan bt. Musli is an angel sent from above to be in my top list. We've shared tears and joys throughout our six-year-old frienship.


After SPM results were released, my first two besties and other friends of the clan from Convent made their way to maticulations and universities. Me instead, I took STPM. I was quite a lone-ranger on the first day of Form Six and finally I met Elena and she's all the reason that made my life happier.


Since we first met, we've been real good friends. Other friends in the class used to say, "Kat mana ada Intan, ada la Elena. Kat mana ada Elena, kat situ la ada Intan". Elena helped me to pull through the very delicate and precarious situation that used to caught me back in 2003. I was dumped by a man who had my heart once and our four-years relationship went through the drain. But that's so history! I lived :)


Elena always offers me her helping hand and she knows very well where to start and when to put a stop. We always share our views and opinions although sometimes it turned to be contradict, but that's ok. We loved the differences, anyway!


For the two years we spent in Kajang High School, we had terrific moments to be remembered all the way. We've always wish to repeat the moments we had back in school days. Well, like my first top twos, Elena is now doing her 9-months chambering and she's about to get her license. I have no doubt that someday she'll be one of the top local lawyers in this country. She's talented and simply smart. She's cut to do this job!


Nurhazah bt. Ibrahim. A very down-to-earth talented journalist. Yes, she is a journalist. We started this lifetime friendship back in campus. Both of us graduated in Journalism back in 2007 after three solid and challenging years of Degree.


Hazah is my ever perfect study-mate. All assignments since the first semester we did together. She' good at graphics, so she did the slides and applied interesting effects in our three-years presentations! As for me, I was more on the writing part.


I really learned alot about life in campus. I bet Hazah does too. Hands in hands, we've faced ties of challenges together. Remembering about the days we spent in campus is simply nostalgic to both of us! Whilst a few of my colleagues have gone through hell of friendship matters, me and Hazah stick tohether till now. Alhamdulillah. I am very happy to be a frien of hers :)


After graduating, Hazah moved into a good career and she's currently doing things she loves the most- reporting! As for me, I chose to further my studies and that's what I am doing.


These four girls complete my life with joy and hilarious experiences.


No matter what, they're my drop-dead gorgeous besties and will remain that way till the end!

InsyaAllah.


They worth more than just my best friends. They're my imbiological sisters!


I LOVE MY FRIENDS.

5 comments:

AieSha said...

intan, aku tak termasuk ke??
huhuh...

KERISMAWATI said...

Konfesi tersebut khas bwat yg namanya perempuan le Aie...~


=)

AieSha said...

haha..

anwar azhari said...

huhu..

rindu kak elina..

KERISMAWATI said...

Hi Azhari.


=)


Rindu Kak Elena..?
Hehe.
Contact le die thru FS.
Pasti die reply.
=)