Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

::Title-less...::

Boo hoo!

"We have to chop-off the nails, my dear", said the doctor.

"Chhhhop-off??!", I was petriefied. Like totally.

All parts of my body went frozen in time. It stayed that way until the 30 minutes surgery was over.

Alhamdulillah, evertyhing went so well in the operation theatre. Except when the anesthetist was injecting in my toes the liquids they called as 'local anesthetic'- that has caused me great pain. But I kept telling myself, this is just the temporary pain. It's whole lots better than standing the pain caused by the in-growing toe nails.

Local anesthetic means that the anesthetic is merely concentrated on the part(s) which need to be amputated or removed. Other than that, the patient is concious throughout the whole process. But, this type of pain-killer only applies in minor surgeries.

'In-growing toe nails'.
Yes.
That's the reason why my right and left toes are now 'nail-less'. Not until the new nails grow. And that could take another few weeks (or a month) before the nails are finally tangible. Heh.

I always have such odd problems. I dealt with in-groing toe nail for the first time in 2001. I got half of my right toe nail removed a week after SPM examninations. My wisdom tooths were over than the size of my gum. All four have been removed in two-hours-minor-sugery back in 2007. The following year, after a family vacation in East Java, I brought to home a virus called 'typhod' (the spelling may be incorrect, but that's how it sounds). The deadly virus, which found only in the third world countries was a threat to local health and I was put in quarantine for a week after I went for a surgery to remove my appendix and the infections in my intestine. The doctors from MOF finally let me go after they were damn sure that the typhod is no longer in my blood. Boo hoo.

And yesterday has marked another experience in my life.

These experiences gave me good lessons and remind me to better appreciate this life and all opportunities Allah SWT gives to me. I know I must live this life to the fullest, be a better caliph of Allah SWT, a better daughter, a sister to all brothers and sisters and a friend for a bunch of my lovely friends.

Ajal, jodoh and rezqi all remain as Allah SWT's secrets. But, we as His caliphs, must appreciate the chances given by Him to make everyhing better for ourselves, our parents, our brothers and sisters, friends, for the earth and for Islam. InsyaAllah.

P/s: I am all excited waiting for the new nails!! Thee he! (>.<)

5 comments:

sulalatus-salatin said...

ko kene potong jari ke intan? ke potong kuku ke? hehehe

anwar azhari said...

this post shud b entitled 'nail-less' instead of 'title-less'

huhu..

nape smpai 2 2 kne buang??

KERISMAWATI said...

TIAH,
Kuku je le sayang.
Pitam le ako kalu sampai jari pong kene putung.

Waawawa..!

AZHARI,
Wanted to put it dat way, dik.
But when I come to think of it, I put it simply as title-less.
=))

I'd in-growing toe nail.
So kene remove dedua kuku.
=)

FRSR said...

wish everything is in good condition,Intan.InsyaAllah.=)

azahzotas said...

sungguh comel kedua-dua toe itew...saiznya lebih besar dari biasa..hikhik