Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

::My WednesDAY::

The very first thing I did when I woke up today- I blamed
myself for failing to make it at 5am, although I've set two
alarms for that purpose.

Well recently, I realized that it has been pretty hard for me to wake up early in the morning (regardless how many alarms were set to help me do so). On the other day, I said this thing to one of my cousins and pointing finger at the fact that I've turned to be a lazy-sleepy bum. "Takla..I bet it's due to your restless life le Ntan", she replied me right back with all confidence the world has.

Thank you for making me feel better but anyway, 'fact bites', init..? Ngehaha.

After my solat Subuh, I did my must-morning-chores. I hate to waste my morning hours, because knowing myself my whole life, I can only function at the maximum level in the morning. So alhamdulillah, by 12pm, I managed to accomplished almost 80 percent of my today-to-do-list.

From that point onwards, good reasons came to me to make my day better than I thought it would be. Alhamdulillah again and again.

Then at around 1.30pm, Prof. Madya Roslena (my Supervisor for thesis) called me. She called me twice when I was doing my thingys in the toilet. Kehkehkeh! Looking at her missed calls freaked me out from top to toe. Oh well, I always have this unreasonable apprehension when I gotta deal with anything related to my studies and I can be completely petrified at times though. That's my uneraseable bad, I admit. But when things got in the right places again, the feeling will dissipate and I'll be back normal.

Without prior notice, my Supervisor suggested to see me in the evening, right after her class at 4.15pm. At that very point, I was better petrified but luckily, my mouth and mind were still working at the very minimal level(at least to answer her back). She didn't force me to come by today, but me myself has been waiting to hit the opportunity to meet her and discuss over my topic. So, I knew I must agree to meet her today. And I did.

I made it at her office sharp at 4.15pm. I feel totally blessed to be under her supervision. Amidst the fact that she masters the studies of my topic-in-interest, Cik Roslena (that's what she wants me to call her) seems to be a very sharing person and throughout the discussion, she loaded me up with abundance of mellow ideas and information pertaining to my topic. Almost evertyhing that relates to Citizen Journalism is at her very fingertips.

By meeting her, I finally had the chance to submit my proposal and yet, I'm expecting an overhaul on the proposal's content from her though. But at least, I've done something that helps me to see things in better clarity. Cik Roslena is an open-minded person (I hope she really is! *crossing fingers*) and the way she approaches me has made me not to dissimulate my real thoughts and intentions.

Class started quite late today and that could be the reason why the Dean delayed the wrap-up. But, the lessons we had were thoughful and useful from both Dean and Encik Mat today. So I guess, we didn't really mind ending up quite late (although the stomach sang too many hungry songs!).

We kinda put force for the Dean to wrap-up because we were in great dire of satay (like we've planned on the other day)! We gave good cooperation throughout the class for the sake of finishing it early so that we can resume our dear plan tonight. Haha. Baik anak-anak Semester 3 ni..=)

We reached Satay Hj. Samuri within 35 minutes time. Thirty chicken satay, ten beef satay, ten satay perut, ten mutton satay and four plates of ketupat and timun potong. Not to forget, plus one nasi goreng pattaya (my order), one nasi goreng kampung (Kak Yan's order), one bihun goreng (Kak Wa's order) and one nasik goreng ayam (Kak Sarah's order). I hope those orders show that we were starving to death. Kihkihkih!

On top of that, we had tonnes of undelicious celebs gossips over our delicious satay. But nothing could stop us from continually eat, eat and EAT! Hah. We don't like to waste. Amalan syaitan namanya..

We gossip like it was nobody else business and I loved that very much. It was good to see that everybody was enjoying the foods, gossips and happy moments altogether.

So, that what makes I love my today and hoping to get more of this again and again. Even better moments with friends. Now, I have reason to sleep tight tonight and hopefully to see me smiling again tomorrow.
InsyaAllah.
*crossing fingers!*
Ghee..!~
=)


5 comments:

MomAuniAysar said...

Yaa Intan, the day was very memorable to me..:) seeing everybody laugh and smile all the way.. thanx for each of us for making our day cheerful and enjoyable. ;p

KERISMAWATI said...

Ghee..~
=)

The future will bring more of it.
InsyaAllah.
=)

mizzwawa said...

next trip..melaka..yeeha...Melaka...wait for us...

KERISMAWATI said...

Kak WA,
Jangan lupe amek gambaq Umbai.
(walopong tanpa mas Samuri)

Ha!
=))

sweet cravings said...

Gosh Intan!!

Just by reading this post, at this hour, had made me feel...

hungry!

:P