Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

::My Brand-New Work Stations!::

The tidi-est that I can make

The new "buah hatis"



My used-to-be-downstairs-things are now in my room!


My work areas used to be on two different floors.

But thanks to the wireless connection, now both of my very-favorite-spots are upstairs, in my room.

The study table has never been elsewhere than in my very untidy room (but I've been trying all my best to make this room looks better than it was and I considered those hardships as successful!). Whereas, laptops and printer were downstairs, somewhere really close to the telephone cable.

To better justify why I need these both areas to be placed immediate with one another, I felt really crazy to bring my dictionaries, note books, diary and stationeries downstairs when I needed to use the internet. And when I got to start writing things, I will then had to bring those stuffs uptairs. At times, double trips weren't enough to import the stuffs from different floors.
That sounds crazy, init? I agree wholeheartedly.

And I did dat for the past 2 years without fail although somethimes I felt that I need something like a 'universal remote' that could help me in transfering stuffs from upstairs to downstairs and vice-versa.

But until the 'death' of my previous modem on last Friday, I have never had the very-definite-reason to move my electronic devices upstairs. I wasn't so sure what caused so but one thing for sure, the 'penyakit Malas' has been one of the discouraging factors ;)

I was in a very deep disappointment realizing that my modem isn't working as it should and the fact is, I really in dire need of the internet connection as I had to print out this semester's tuition bill from the portal.

Although the deadline is still almost a month away, but I always hate to tolerate with situation when things I really want to do is halt by intolerable reasons.I was hoping that I could settle down my bill thingys on that Friday and start counting for the course validation when the day has come.

The 'death' of my modem failed me on that particular plan.
That very point is when I decided to use wireless connection in my home- a decision that I should have made long-long time ago. Heh.

But I always believe in one saying- 'It's better late than never'. A saying Ayah definitely hate ;) Ayah believes that the saying means nothing more than just to cover-up my own mistakes for forgeting or taking thigs for granted in this life.

So, on the other day, when I was seeking his pemission to upgrade my internet connection, apparently he asked, "Kenapa baru sekarang...Patutnya dari dulu lagi". Of course my answer was something else than "It's better late than never, Ayah" :)


And today, me and Ayah worked in hands to move my 'downstairs stuffs' into my room.

I must say that I really love my room's new look!



















2 comments:

AieSha said...

bile eh aku bole dtg umah ko. heh.

KERISMAWATI said...

Ko penah mai apa...~
Tp waktu Ajah masok, anda tidoq dalam keta.
=)