Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Seven Months

As much as I wanted to write and update this blog, I had unintentionally neglected it. For seven bold months.

A lot had happened throughout the time I failed to write.

The best thing was, me and him made decision to take a huge leap in our lives. With HIS permission and blessings, Alhamdulillah, today it has been four months since our engagement on 02.10.10. Two more months to go. Or 45 days more to go before our solemnization day. Exactly!

Resigning from job was another leap I took in life. I called it a leap because that was when I started my PhD studies. Something that brings me a step closer to my ambition. And I call it a commitment.

Although a year ago I was supposed to pursue my studies in South Australia, but I believed HE has a better plan that awaits me. I wish not to dwell much on that because that is so history. Bad things have led me to a whole lot of good things in life. That is how life works. Always.

Previously, every time I had this in my head, I would definitely cry till the eyes turned like the zombies. But when I started to see the beautiful blessings accompanying the fate, now I smile in gratitude for what HE has planned for me. Alhamdulillah once again.

The big time lesson is, never regret for what had happened. It sure will bring you to a better life ahead.

For the past two months, me, him and both families are busy making the preparations for the wedding which is due in April.

As for me and my fiance, we are working on one thing at a time because we both wish not to miss anything important falling out from the checklist. This may be a good approach for couples who are simultaneously moving with the plan.

However, I do admit that time is always a big challenge for many of us. So, it depends on other commitments that we are having in this life. For couples who are all tight up to a strict schedule, I do believe that there are some other ways to get things done before the ceremony.

Once you have identified your situation, it will be easier to plan ahead.

As for me and him, there are still a lot to do although we work on our plan on a daily basis. We just hope that we will be able to get the things done before April kicks in. InsyaAllah.

Time is envying not only me and him, but everyone else. I believe. Anyhow, one of my mentors used to tell me, "There's always a time for those who are able to manage it well". Ponder no more, just bring it on!

I always reminded myself that as much as I want to make sure everything will move smoothly throughout the ceremonies that will be held soon, I choose to prepare myself to be a solehah wife, a good mother, a good daughter and a good sister for my beloved ones more than anything else.

The ceremonies are just a matter of a few days, but living with the commitment is going to be in in every single breath I take till the end of my life.

All in all, life is way better now than before. Alhamdulillah, ya Allah.


No comments: