Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Semangat Baru!

The octopus is enjoying a great celebration made especially for him now and for the next few weeks, maybe. Yes, he is just another living octopus, but 'special'.

Since day one of this year's FIFA, football fanatics from all over the world turned for Paul's prediction on the winning team for the most-looked-forward games.

For football, Paul has done a great job. For the past one month, we got the answers, although Paul's prediction was said to be only 80 percent accurate.

However, it is just a football game. Even if we choose to listen to Paul and say apparently he made an inaccurate prediction, it does not cost a life, still. Football fanatics could live in frustration over the results, but technically, it will not last forever.

But, what if we made a wrong choice for our lives? Do we choose to use the psyche octopus to tell us about our future?

A definite no.

Bookies say they are the biggest suckers as Paul has cost them up to half a million squid. But hey, losing half a million dollar is nothing to compare with losing half of your soul over the wrong decision made for our dear own future.

I've been there and done that. Once is enough. Twice made me a loser. But, what if my case is five? Complete loser? Tell me about it.

Some decisions I made in my life had cost me a lot. But I am not losing grip, still. With constant prayers, hopes, big-time efforts and iman, I managed to pull through the hardest and most challenging paths in my life. Nothing will come to you easily - I totally understand this.

Amidst the major flaws that took place in my life, Allah SWT has granted my doa and brought me closer to my ambition. Alhamdulillah.

Education, checked. Career checked.

I am contented.

However, I can still see a gigantic question mark on the other side of my life. Somehow or rather, I have made a promise to both of my parents about this. And I have also made an important promise to myself. I will rather see the question mark for the next few years, rather than making a wrong decision.

What if I manage to decipher an answer within a short time? I will then kill the gigantic question mark. And he will get a name. As being promised.

I need no octopus' assistance for this.

Fingers crossed!



16 comments:

賢林賢林 said...

第一次來這裡 愛上你的部落格 感謝你的分享............................................................

韋志韋志 said...

謝謝您的分享~~好文值得收藏!!............................................................

幸雨幸雨 said...

God never shuts one door but he opens another...................................................

宜欣宜欣 said...

唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們............................................................

吳淑惠 said...

你不能改變容貌~~但你可以展現笑容.................................................................

林聿希林聿希林聿希 said...

人們不缺少力量,他們缺少意志。..................................................

謝翁穎翰毓珍 said...

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

佳呈均慧 said...

未來屬於那些相信他們美好夢想的人。.......................................................

偉曹琬 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。..................................................

靜詹怡詹詹 said...

財富並非永遠的朋友,但朋友卻是永遠的財富。......................................................................

吟美岑美岑美岑樂 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

柏盧盧盧盧宇 said...

打擾你實在不好意思, 你的blog很好看呢!!!!............................................................

翊翊翊翊張瑜翊翊翊 said...

上來逛逛,踩個腳印給你~~~..................................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

文章這麼好,怎麼可以不踩!..................................................................

黃英吳思潔吳思潔邦 said...

謝謝大大的分享 我會學會反省與寬容 感恩 ∩△∩............................................................

黃英吳思潔吳思潔邦 said...

祝福大家開開心心。............................................................