Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

::Potluck Party 2008::

"Potluck Party 2008" is happening like tomorrow and I am so up for it !
Simple preparations have been made early in the morning for a meaningful tomorrow. Me and my besties have decided to put things in simplicity yet thoughtful and memorable. I hope so very much.
It has been ages since the last time me and my Convent-mates gathered in early 2008. It was a real day for all who attended the event. I strongly believed that all of us keep the smile and loughter until forever. Solidarity speaks the bond that will never keep us apart. InsyaAllah.
A few of my friends who called me explain that they are busy preparing for the foods. It's a potluck, anyway. Undoubtedly, this is the very chance for all of us to show the hidden talents. Talents that our 14-years-friendship might have never recognized before !
We've chosen a theme to cherish our party-"RED HOT" !
Yesterday, I finally found a reason and convinced myself that I'll be wearing a serious-red cardigan in order to meet the theme. I have been articulating to put-on something in red since before, but have always resort in black, blue and white- the dominant colors in my wardrobe.
InsyaAllah, tomorrow will be marked as another sweet momento in my diary.
Friendship lasts ever after.

No comments: