Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

::Forgiving.without.Forgetting::

The saying goes "Forgive and Forget". But to my belief, only angels could do so.
Not purposely reluctant to forget, but it took me several painful months just to forgive the noisome sin she did. And I need not state the name as it will only fuels the flame in me.
Before the black day that left a permanent scar to me and my besties, everyone's intention was undoubtedly noble- wanted to fix things right, properly and safely to save the delicate situation that has taken place. But apparently, the expected results turned to be completely the other way round and war of words burst out.
Caught in the middle of the situation, I tried to pacify the situation as much as I could, but I should have known that I could be badly petrified when seeing unexpected things for the first time before my eyes.
I was badly petrified before finally me and my besties found ourselves dealing with cops. We were nominally charged over something we did not commit. I know that the easiest thing to do was to curse-curse as much as I could for the false report she lodged-but somehow, I managed to keep my flaming anger just to my plain-self.
She did apologised for the false price that she forced us to pay on the other day.
By now, it has been almost five months and I still find myself hating her and yet seeing her three times a week in class. When she first apologised, I knew that I have forgive her my wholeheartedly but soon after that, I realised that the resentment is permanent no matter what she does to save the condition.
I know that I am yet over it.
Not until today.

No comments: