Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

::Limbang Trip::

I was about to drop my December trip to Limbang, Sarawak.
Adventitiously, my conscience told me to give it a try, although it's going to be a plain-wedding ceremony. It means, no trip to Kuching, no adventurous trackking in the haven rainforest with haversack on my back and looking at the tentative, it seems like there is definitely no shopping.
Afterall, I don't really care about shopping-thingys. I am obviously not cut to be shopaholic. Thinking of Sarawak, I've always wondering of experiencing jungle-trackking in its thick forests, soothing my exhausted mind at its clear-crystal rivers, visiting rumah panjang and witnessing their exclusive traditional way of life and my utmost wish is to try the foods of the locals ! I always believe that foods describe the culture best. I am an eater.
When I was about making the decision to call AirAsia to cancel my flight ticket, my mind suddenly dispersed and I finally found reasons calling me to keep the plan as it's been planned earlier. I know that there is always a bright chance to learn something new and such an experience could be really precious as long as I can decipher ways to appreciate the moments I am about to spend over there !
Today, I taught myself something new...
"Just keep the faith alive and you'll feel doubtless !"
CHEERS !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pegi jangan tak pegi.