Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blogging in Big Smile

It has been a month since my last post. I've been dearly waiting for this chance to come again. Finally finally.
By now, it is already half of this semester. Alhamdulillah.

Although the journey was not that easy, but generally, I am blessed with the strength given by Allah SWT that has helped me to pull through the situations. Nothing can comes easily without hard work, determination and perseverance. Finally, tawakkaltu lillahi ta'ala.

My heart has been crying really hard to blog. But again, the crazy schedule and deadlines have disabled me from doing so. I had hard times redefining the priority when it comes to this. Ceh!

I am so not sure what should I say and where should I start now. Well, these fingers will be typing as intructed by the mind. So, I bet I need not to worry. Hee!

What's up with my third semester?

Well well. This semester is one of the toughest ones so far. But, there is a big YET. Yet, it is beutiful. Apart from the fact that I am surrounded by lovely kakaks (the classmates), the three courses I am taking this semester denote beutiful challenges that make me a better person who can better appreciate the meaning of life. It sounds weird, I know. But that is the significant impact of this semester to me. And the fact is, I am so LOVING IT!

At first, I personally thought that the Telecommunication Media Management course is so going to be a dull one. In fact, I had this very skeptical perception towards the Media Laws and Regulations even before the curtains were raised. Apparently, things turned the other way round and proved that I was totally wrong. I am all happy for that fact.

I keep telling myself that the root answer is always in me. I have the autonomy in deciding what is good and what is not for myself. Therefore, I know that I should not point finger to someone or something else if things failed to turn in the desirable way. It's basically my own decision. I must be responsible for my own life.

I have anticipated that my third semester schedule is going to be crazy. Well, IT IS. The third semester is the time when I have to juggle between several commitments (the three courses + Thesis + endeavor of my destiny!). The time has finally come to me and currently, I am squeezing myself into those three commitments which demand full commitment and patience. I believe that I am where I am because of the latter.

However, several remedies have soothed me well. I had my second appointment last week and the doctor explained that both of my toes are doing well. The new nails are growing and that is what I have been praying for. Additionally, two days ago, I went to collect my prize which I mentioned in the previous post. I am blessed with all this! Alhamdulillah.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loe bikin gue gerem...tgk covet

KERISMAWATI said...

Theehehe!