Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

After Ages...~

Yesterday was the much awaited day for me.
The very reason is, I was all-ebullient to meet my old friends from Kajang High School. We have been apart since we left KHS back in 2003. But that does not mean we were totally out of touch with one another. We normally have the annual meeting (at least once a year) which will re-unite us back after months of silence.

To be honest, I am very blessed to have a bunch of friends from both Convent Kajang and KHS who embrace the notion of solidarity. We will always try to make ourselves available for our gatherings, although at times some of us can only spend a mere hour for the gatherings. Well, we do respect the big commitments each of us have. So, as long as the willingness is obvious, that would be very much appreciated by us all.

Albeit the bond that has tied us into this solidarity, I must still admit that I also had the chance to came across several individuals whom I expected to add the numbers of my 'friends for life', but apparently, my expectation turned to be a false one. Although up until now me and my friends do not understand why those persons are acting that way, but deep down I know they do have reasons.

Well well, it is the individual autonomy to make choices of their own, so no biggie. However, I do not understand how they can relace the bond of solidarity which has been built for almost half of our age with some other stupid reasons, instead of finding the right way to iron things out. Ok, it is personal choice. Whatever.

But again, I am all blessed to have a bunch of lovely friends who really care about the value of this friendship and still embracing it.

So last night is another gathering for me and m KHS friends. For those who are not from Kajang, KHS is a boys school, but they do accept female students for Form Six. After completing SPM, most of my Convent friends went to Matriculations and colleges. As for me, I went straight to Form Six for two bold years. Well at first I thought that I will very much be a lone-ranger in that new school, but again, time has proven that I was more than totally wrong.

In KHS, I made lots and lots of new friends. Lots of good friends, indeed. It was a beutiful evening to be spent with them. Most of them are attached here and there, which is a good news to me.

And there seems to be one obvious trend amongst the boys, the Myvi trend is in now. That shows how the model has penetrated the market, espcially those in their 20's. Coolness!

I will always pray for my friends big successes in their life, regardless whee they are and what they do.

I am also hoping to hit the same chance again and again in the future to spend more time with my friends!




2 comments:

lilRed Farah said...

i'll make sure to make my self available for the next CK gath! request for red theme again...buleyh ndak? my favorite kaler tu bah....

KERISMAWATI said...

Farihah,
Sila balik ke Malysia cepat.
Kekawan kita ada terlalu banyak plan yg memang beh.
:)