Daisypath Wedding tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

::SNAKE MASSAGES, anyone..?::

This is much safer and better than the slithery one

While I was waiting for my turn to see the doctor on last Friday, I knew I am so supposed to bring reading materials to be my companion.

True enough, I reached the hospital sharp at 9am. I was an hour late then my scheduled appointment. The bumper-to-bumper crawl sucks oke. But anyway, I waited for almost one and a half hour before they called me in.

They don't allow people to use laptops in the hospital. I don't have a handphone-cum-media player. My Nano is dead a very long time ago. So obviously, I can only read too kill the time. I brought the latest copy of Reader's Digest and my one of my thesis references to help me stay alive.

Kids were crying everywhere. Adults chatted in almost their loudest voices. Nurses were screaming to call-in their patients. Demmit. It was way too hard for me to focused my mind reading my thesis references and I finally decided to read R.D.

R.D has never put me off. The way they do their writings are simple. Public-interest is all that they offer in their copies. Not-so-serious way of conducting journalism that makes their content cut for all regardless of anything. A perfect escapism for to save me from the chaotic immediate surrounding.

Of course, the interview they had with Obama is the precious middle-page content. But what attracts me best is the 'Right Here, Right Now' section which introduces the Snake Massages.

The photo depicted a man handling four snakes of different colors (but all look poisonous!) on another man's body. Hwa hwa hwa....~ Geli-geleman ako.

Oke oke.

Let's get straight to the story. A health and beuty spa located in northern Israel offers a service designed to make their customers' tensions slither away as the snakes slither on their bodies in a very slithery way. But of course a pro will handle those creatures but that ensures me no safety anyway. Snakes are always snakes, right?

So, the treatment consists of non-venomous snakes (ya righttt laa!) wriggling and hissing accros the client's aching muscles and joints. Such a treatment cost 300 shakels (+-$78). And one of the therapists explained that many people find the snakes have a soothing effect. That makes me ponder..How in the world could that be?

Mind to give that a try, peeps?
Hah!
:))

2 comments:

MomAuniAysar said...

Sape la gamaknya yg willing di massage kan oleh si lidah bercabang tu...

KERISMAWATI said...

Haha.
Intan rests the case dulu.
Sumpah takmo!
Kasik pree pong saye takmo.